Events & Workshops
- Tue, Apr 13Moreno Valley Public Library on ZoomJohnny Bender and Cati Porter read from their new collaborative chapbook during National Poetry Month.
- Thu, Mar 18Redheaded Stepchild on ZoomCati Porter, Robbi Nester, and Marly Youmans read from and discuss The Plague Papers, an ekphrastic e-anthology hosted by Poemeleon.
- Mon, Feb 15Online EventWith Robbi Nester, Amy Small-McKinney, Diana Henning, Judy Kronenfeld and Marjorie Maddox.
- Tue, Mar 03University of California Riverside ExtenThe Body at a Loss, a collection of poetry, is centered around the topics of illness and recovery and cancer and surgery and mothers and friends. In this presentation, I will talk about my books, about where my inspiration comes from, and you will learn some new strategies for getting your own story
- Wed, Feb 12UCRInlandia Institute panel reading and publishing talk.
- Sat, Sep 14Made.Support local artists! Support my local literary nonprofit! If you're in the Riverside area, stop by at 11 a.m. for a reading from my new book, The Body at a Loss, or stop in anytime during business hours that day (10 am - 6 pm) and pick something while giving back.
Photo taken after a Zoom launch reading for The Plague Papers, a special e-anthology guest edited by Robbi Nester. Background image from an NPR piece about penguins visiting a museum during the pandemic, which served as inspiration for "Field Day"